The full-size Leentu UTE Pop-up Camper - featuring lightweight monocoque aluminum composite construction with honeycomb core composite panels and durable and corrosion resistant 5052 aluminum alloy - turns your daily workhorse into an expedition ready rambler. The cross-functional and low-profile design has a weight target of under 400 lbs for most full-size truck models, providing similar aerodynamics and payload saving benefits as delivered by Leentu Carbon.
Available for full-size models including:
- Toyota Tundra
- Ford F-150
- Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500
- Dodge Ram 1500
Starting at $7,999
Standard package includes:
- Weatherproof tent with intuitive built-in storage
- Interior LED lighting
- 2" high-density foam mattress
- Finish: aluminum components in your choice of black, white or gray powdercoating* with white gelcoated side & roof panels
- 60W solar panel (pre-wired to connect to a portable power station, i.e. Goal Zero; $400)
- Roof Fan ($370)
- Roof Rack "Tracks Only" ($350)
- Locking Roof Rack System ($980)
- Side slider window w/ 1/2 screen - pricing dependent on truck model
- Side access hatch door ($400/each)
- Rear windoor ($470)
- Front slider ($325)
Customers will be contacted 6-8 week prior to the anticipated date of completion, when we will provide the order customization form requesting finish and options selections. Any applicable sales tax will be added to the balance and an installment payment will be requested at this time. Local pick-up and installation at our facility is always included with purchase, otherwise we are ready to assist in arranging freight shipment and will coordinate delivery to a commercial warehouse for pick-up in your area.
*We utilize powdercoating for its durability and to provide protection from the elements. It is an industrial grade coating, not a showroom level automotive finish. If a flawless finish is required painting / color matching is recommended.