The Leentu Utility Pop-up Camper, our rough-and-tumble, nearly bulletproof offroad camper features lightweight monocoque aluminum composite construction, with honeycomb core composite panels and durable and corrosion resistant 5052 aluminum alloy. The cross-functional and low-profile design has a weight target of under 300 lbs for most mid-size truck models, providing similar aerodynamics and payload saving benefits as delivered by Leentu Carbon.
Pre-order today for mid-sized models including:
- Toyota Tacoma (1995-present)
- Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon (2012-present)
- Ford Ranger (2019-present)
- Nissan Frontier (2005-present)
Starting at $6,999
Standard package includes:
- Weatherproof tent with intuitive built-in storage
- Interior LED lighting
- 2" high-density foam mattress
- Finish: aluminum components* in your choice of black, white or gray powdercoating, with white gelcoated side & roof panels
- 60W solar panel + controller - $450
- Roof Fan - $370
- Roof Rack "Tracks Only" - $350
- Locking Roof Rack System - $980
- Side slider window w/ 1/2 screen - starting at $355/each (pricing dependent on truck model)
- Side access door - $393/each
- Rear windoor - $515
- Front slider - $325
- Removable front slider - $355
- Color-matching - $1000 (factory standard colors only)
Customers will be contacted 6-8 week prior to the anticipated completion date of your camper, at which time the remaining balance and any applicable sales tax and shipping costs will be due. Local pick-up and installation at our facility is always included with purchase.
*Aluminum components will have small surface imperfections resulting from the normal manufacture and handling process. If a flawless finish is required painting / color matching is recommended.