The full-size Leentu Utility Pop-up Camper - featuring lightweight monocoque aluminum composite construction with honeycomb core composite panels and durable and corrosion resistant 5052 aluminum alloy - turns your daily workhorse into an expedition ready rambler. The cross-functional and low-profile design has a weight target of under 400 lbs for most full-size truck models, providing similar aerodynamics and payload saving benefits as delivered by Leentu Carbon.
Pre-order today for full-size models including:
- Ford F-150
- Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500
- Dodge Ram 1500
Starting at $7,999
Standard package includes:
- Weatherproof tent with intuitive built-in storage
- Interior LED lighting
- 2" high-density foam mattress
- Finish: aluminum components* in your choice of black, white or gray powdercoating, with white gelcoated side & roof panels
- 60W solar panel + controller - $450
- Roof Fan - $370
- Roof Rack "Tracks Only" - $350
- Locking Roof Rack System - $980
- Side slider window w/ 1/2 screen - pricing dependent on truck model
- Side access hatch door - $395/each
- Rear windoor - $515
- Front slider - $325
- Removable front slider - $355
- Color-matching - $1000 (factory standard colors only)
Customers will be contacted 6-8 week prior to the anticipated completion date of your camper, at which time the remaining balance and any applicable sales tax and shipping costs will be due. Local pick-up and installation at our facility is always included with purchase.
*Aluminum components will have small surface imperfections resulting from the normal manufacture and handling process. If a flawless finish is required painting / color matching is recommended.